The speed of NetBank is dependent on a number of factors outside of the control of the Bank, including:
• Your system's compatibility with NetBank - run our optimisation check
• The speed of your computer processor
• The amount of memory you have installed in your computer
• The speed, quality and reliability of your internet/network connection
If your NetBank session is running slowly we suggest that you:
• Close any active downloads such as peer-to-peer programs or torrents
• Temporarily launch your browser without Add-ons
• Update your browser to the latest version
• Power cycle your modem / router
• Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or Network administrator
If you are on a dialup or slow connection you may improve your NetBank experience if you login using the site developed for mobile phones. This quick to load, simplified site can be accessed directly from your computer (www.netbank.com.au/mobile).
Note: You must be registered for NetCode SMS or Token to access the site. For more information on NetCode please refer to www.commbank.com.au/security.